Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cornice--Wednesday

Some may see it as a little "grandma-ish" but I personally love the revival of the cornice.  I have such fond memories of my grandmother's house and think that I gained alot of insight from her style.  Whether you like it or not, cornices have made a comeback, and "old fashioned" they are not~~
I personally LOVE them and what they do to a room!  Nothing "old" about the above images!  I currently have them in three of my four bedrooms and couldn't be happier with the result.  There are so many options and styles and ways to achieve the result you want for a room.
To cornice or not????  Do you dare?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! They can make a window really sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too...such a classic tailored/finished look!

    ReplyDelete