Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tufting--Wednesday

I really really, I mean REALLY love tufting and what it does for a room and piece of furniture.  It takes the feel from OK to fabulosity in my opinion.  Chairs, headboards, sofas, banquets, take notice.  Tufting just sends it over the top (in a good way)!  I currently have no headboard in my bedroom because I can't decide on fabric.  One detail I have decided on is tufting.  It will, without a doubt, be tufted.  Check out this headboard that I covet~~the tufting and the curves on the sides.  I die...
The monochromatic look works here, but not for me.  I would totally warm this space up with taupes and grays.  Add a comfy throw and some Kai Bed linen spray and you are set for a good night's sleep!! What are your thoughts on tufting?

1 comment:

  1. Love the headboard too, and tufting in general. I have seen headboards so rolled at the sides that they appear to be converted sofas. Unorthodox, but SOOO comfy and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete