Thursday, September 1, 2011

Organic Table--Thursday

Today is my Favorite!!!!! table of all time.  Would so love to own one of these big mamas!
Are you kidding me???  It's hard to tell from the picture but the table top is not straight all the way around.  It kinda moves with the shape of the tree it was cut from.  And, oh, that base...Stop it!  What an amazing design from Hudson Furniture.  Would love to discuss the chandelier too, but let's not forget that this is theweekofthe...organic table.  We'll save her for another week...  Because I love this company so much I just have to show you more tables that really need to find a place in my house.  Who cares if it would look like a restaurant???
I'll take any of them, Mr. Hudson, but the first is my favorite. (Just in case he's reading!)
Love the mix of shiny metal with the organic form.  Hudson hit it right on the money with these designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment