Monday, September 19, 2011

My Lucite Pieces

Crazy, crazy last week!  We went out of town on Thursday, therefore the blogging week was cut way short.  However, I did want to show you guys the lucite pieces that I have in my house.  This first piece is one of my favorites.  My house is more modern and it works~~~my mother in law's house is more traditional and it works.



Please excuse my less than stellar picture taking skills, but I hope you get the idea.  This is a fabulous and versatile piece that works with any decor.
My next lucite pieces are so easy to have with the kiddos.  Just wipe clean and go...
I also have a ghost chair in my oldest son's room that he uses as a desk chair.  I do LOVE some lucite!  If you haven't tried to incorporate a piece yet, you should! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment