Friday, September 2, 2011

My Organic Pieces

To wrap theweekofthe...Organic Table, I will show you the pieces that I have incorporated into my house.  I love to mix organic and glamour and truly think it makes a house feel "lived in."  This first piece is my favorite.  I saw it when we were building our house and knew I had to use it somewhere.  It works perfectly as a side table and is always a conversation piece.  It is made of petrified wood and has a glaze on it.  I heart it...
Pretty fab, huh?  It only weighs about 400 pounds...
This next piece I know is not a table but I wanted to show it to you anyway.  I got it at a local consignment shop and love it!  It may not be for everyone but it works perfectly in my study.  It is completely made out of tree wood and is free formed around the back and seat.
A little different, I know, but fabulous all the same!
That concludes theweekofthe...Organic Table.  I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for next weeks surprises!  Have a great and safe Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment